We use an integrated service focusing on primary care, mental health, and substance misuse. Our care for offenders suffering long-term illnesses and mental health problems is provided onsite at prisons and inpatient units, as well as in the community.
Our teams adopt a multidisciplinary approach and consist of nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists, doctors and a psychotherapist. Our mix of practitioners means we can offer treatment including behaviour therapies, medication therapies, as well as psychological and complementary therapies.
Who is this service for? Adult offenders aged 18 years and over.
- Personality Disorder Service - HMP Swinfen Hall
- Secured Services - HMP Bedford
- Secured Services - HMP Littlehey
- Secured Services - HMP Peterborough
- Secured Services - HMP Rye Hill
- Secured Services - STC Rainsbrook
- Secured Services - Yarslwood Immigration Removal Centre
- Secured Services- HMP Whitemoor