- Contact Details
- Car parking
- Accessibility Information
- Smoking and vaping information
Campbell House, Newland House and Lotus House are all in close proximity to each other in Northampton.
- Campbell House is one of our bases for community mental health services including our Eating Disorder services.
- Newland House our home to services including the CAMHS community mental health team and community teams for learning disabilities. It is also home to the Trust's main training facility.
- Lotus House is home to our services such as Patient Contact Centre, IAPT talking therapies, Personality Disorder and Complex Trauma services.
Please note smoking is not permitted anywhere at these locations.
- Telephone: 03000 270700
AddressCampbell House, Campbell Square, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 3EB
There are a number of car parks available in Northampton. Please be aware that none of these car parks are operated by NHFT.
The closet is Campbell Square which is a Pay and Display car park directly opposite Campbell, Newland and Lotus Houses.
Smoking and vaping information
We know that quitting smoking reduces your chances of heart disease and lung cancer as well as improves your sense of taste, makes your skin look younger and reduces stress. That is why we are proud to be smokefree.
Remember smoking is not allowed anywhere, on any NHFT sites.
If you are an inpatient, please speak to your ward matron about smoking and vaping options. We also offer nicotine replacement therapy.
All other users (whether service user, visitors or staff) must go offsite if they wish to smoke.