- Available Locations
- How do I register for this service?
- Contact us
- Useful resources and links
TypeDental Services - Children
Our team is made up of experts in special care dentistry.
We provide support and treatment for children who are unable to access the general dentist. For example, children who may have special needs, learning disabilities, significant health problems or other issues.
We do not provide specialist or advanced restorative care for example a crown treatment.
Exemptions from NHS dental treatment costs apply for children and young people under the age of 19.
What we offer:
- Specialist services – our county clinics focus on treating people who need behaviour management while they have dental treatment. We offer our service alongside general dental and hospital settings. We offer treatments like fillings, tooth extraction and gum treatments.
- Mobile services – we visit special needs students in schools
- Oral health promotion – our team work with other organisations and aim to give communities better oral health.
Who is this service for? We provide a broad treatment service for children in Northamptonshire, who cannot access a general practice dentist..
How do I register for this service?
We accept referrals from dentists and General Practitioners (GPs).
Patients can also self-refer, but only they have found it hard to access regular services or have learning disabilities.
Please email name, address and phone number to email@example.com
1st Floor, Willowbrook Health Centre
Phone: 03000 274 836
OUT OF HOURS SERVICE
If you require urgent treatment or advice please phone the following detal care practices:
- Bupa, Cottingham Road (Corby) – 01536 401925
- Bupa, Billing Road (Northampton)- 01604 639296
- Bupa, Mannock Medical Centre (Wellingborough) – 01933 224462