- Available Locations
- Contact us
- How do I register for this service?
- Useful resources and links
TypeChildren's Therapy Services - Speech & Language Therapy Team
We support children and young people (0– 19) who have speech, language and communication difficulties. This includes difficulties with:
- Understanding language
- Using language
- Communication and interaction
- Dysfluency (stammering)
- Speech sounds
- Social skills
We also help children and young people who have eating and drinking difficulties. Some children we support may have identified needs such as cleft palate, hearing impairment and special educational needs and disability (SEND).
We work closely with parents, carers and other professionals to help you help your child. This may include workshops, training, assessment, group and/or individual therapy sessions .
Who is this service for? Children and young people from the age of 0 to 19.
- Children's SALT - Brackley Health Centre, Brackley
- Children's SALT - Brook Health Centre, Towcester
- Children's SALT - Danetre Hospital, Daventry
- Children's SALT - Isebrook Hospital, Wellingborough
- Children's SALT - Newland House, Northampton
- Children's SALT - Rectory Road Clinic, Rushden
- Children's SALT - St James Clinic, Northampton
- Children's SALT - St Mary's Hospital, Kettering
- Children's SALT - Weston Favell Health Centre, Northampton
- Children's SALT - Willowbrook Health Centre, Corby
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Children’s Speech and Language Therapy
St Mary’s Hospital
Telephone: 03000 273 737
How do I register for this service?
If you would like to discuss referring a child to the 0-19 service please contact the 0-19 Admin Hub for further details on 0800 170 7055.
Information on how to make a referral to Children’s Speech and Language therapy can be found in the Childrens Speech and Language Therapy Toolkit[pdf] 874KB