- Contacting us and opening hours
- Accessibility Information
- Useful resources and links
TypeCommunity Children's Nursing
Our nursing teams support children and their families manage acute and long-term illnesses. Care is provided for children and young people aged 0-18 years, offering them support within their own home, school and other settings.
Our teams include:
- Children’s Community Nursing who provide care for children with long-term conditions and can help with post-operative care as well
- Care, Assessment and Treatment of Children at Home (CATCH) team. Working with GPs, acute units and other healthcare practitioners, we help children who are acutely unwell to remain with their families in their own home
- Children’s Continuing Care Team for those receiving Continuing Healthcare funding due to their ongoing needs
- Children’s Continence Service team of nurses and healthcare assistants, who help children and their families to manage bladder and bowel problems.
Who is this service for? Children and young people from the age of 0 to 18.
How to access this service: Referrals should be made by a healthcare professional via the Referral Management Centre.
Referral Management Centre: 0800 170 7055
AddressSudborough House, St Mary's Hospital, London Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7PW
Contacting us and opening hours
St Mary's Hospital
Northants, NN15 7PW
Telephone: 01536 452232
Mon-Sun: 24 hours
DisabledGo's website can show you the accessibility information at Sudborough House which you can access this information by clicking here.