- Contact Details
- Car parking
- Accessibility Information
- Smoking and vaping information
St Mary's Hospital is a multi-functional hospital site in Kettering which has services for both inpatients and outpatients. Services on this site include:
- The Forest Centre - unit for older people with mental health conditions
- The Welland Centre - a purpose built Mental Health Inpatient facility for adults of working age based at St Mary’s Hospital in Kettering. There are four wards within the Welland Centre devoted to this: Kingfisher Ward -treatment and recovery, mixed gender ward, Avocet Ward - male admission and treatment, Sandpiper Ward - female admission and treatment, and Shearwater - female psychiatric intensive care unit. The Welland Centre also has a 136 Place of Safety Suite.
- Clinical pyschology
- Sexual Health Clinic
- The Oakwood Centre - adult community services
- Sudborough House - children's services
Non-clinical teams including human resources are based on the site.
Please note smoking is not permitted anywhere at this location.
- Telephone: 03000 274 000
Address77 London Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7PW
There is free onsite car parking at St Mary's Hospital. Please note this can be extremely limited at busy times.
There is also a Pay and Display car park situated on London Road (next to the swimming pool) which is a 5 minute walk away from the hospital. Please not this car park is not operated by NHFT.
Smoking and vaping information
We know that quitting smoking reduces your chances of heart disease and lung cancer as well as improves your sense of taste, makes your skin look younger and reduces stress. That is why we are proud to be smokefree.
Remember smoking is not allowed anywhere, on any NHFT sites.
If you are an inpatient, please speak to your ward matron about smoking and vaping options. We also offer nicotine replacement therapy.
All other users (whether service user, visitors or staff) must go offsite if they wish to smoke.