NHFT’s Community team for people with a learning disability (CTPLD) have launched their Staycation Easy Read pack.
We think we can all agree that keeping yourself, your kids or your family entertained during the last few months has been, and still is a challenge for many.
Cue, the CTPLD’s Staycation Easy Read Pack – which you can download by clicking this link.
With exciting elements including arts and crafts, outdoor fun, recipes, relaxation as well as music and movement the team have worked hard to create a resource document that you can use with your family and friends to have a some well-deserved fun.
Want to know how to make a flower crown? Check.
How about a non-alcoholic mojito? Check.
Or do you just fancy a spot of colouring? Check!
This pack brings you something a little extra this summer and we hope you’ll come with us on this journey of entertainment.
Make sure you keep NHFT updated when you do an activity and share it with us on social media.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL PACK HERE Staycation week activity pack 2020 [pdf] 22MB
The pack - colouring, bunting, postcards and planner
- Weekly planner - Staycation 2020_A4 Poster.pdf [pdf] 69KB
- Colouring pack - Staycation 2020.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Bunting template - Staycation 2020.pdf [pdf] 12KB
- Staycation - postcards.pdf [pdf] 850KB
The pack - in parts
- Arts and crafts section - Staycation 2020 [pdf] 3MB
- Outdoor fun and games section - Staycation 2020 [pdf] 3MB
- Holiday drink recipes - Staycation 2020 [pdf] 1MB
- Holiday menu section - Staycation 2020 [pdf] 3MB
- Relaxation section - Staycation 2020 [pdf] 11MB
- Music and movement section - Staycation 2020 [pdf] 2MB