Celebrating our quality awards winners - you can nominate our next winner!
Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (NHFT) is delighted to announce its round one winners of the trust’s quality awards.
NHFT quality awards are in their second year and are an opportunity to celebrate and share good practice, recognising those who delivery quality care and generate a sense of pride amongst our staff. There are nine award categories in total; with six open three times a year and the winners of each round have a further chance of winning the overall award category at our annual awards ceremony later in the year. Our round one winners are:
- NHS Ambassador – Corby Collaborative Care team, Willowbrook Health Centre, Corby
- PRIDE – Tracey Shepherd, Stuart Road Resource Centre, Corby and the PMVA team, Berrywood Hospital
- Quality Care – Cheryl Corrodus, Occupational Therapist, Cynthia Spencer Hospice
- Patient Choice – Cheryl Corrodus, Occupational Therapist, Cynthia Spencer Hospice
- Unsung Hero – Gillian Felton, Bank administrator/secretary, CAMHS, Newland House
- Leadership – Northamptonshire Integrated Sexual Health – NGH clinic refurbishment leads
The remaining three award categories: team of the year, Anne McWatt for Innovation in Involvement and special recognition are annual awards.
Round two nominations are open until the end of May 2016 and now is a great opportunity for you to be involved. Do you know a member of NHFT staff, a patient, service user, carer or someone who uses the trust’s services who you think should be nominated? Here’s your chance…
The Anne McWatt Award for Innovation in Involvement is one of our annual awards and nominations are open to patients, service users, carers, relatives, our staff and others who use our services. This award is in celebration of the life of Anne and recognition of all that Anne achieved in her role as the trust’s PALS manager and is given for significant contribution to service user and carer involvement.
Or maybe the patient choice award? It does exactly what it says on the tin – for patients of NHFT to nominate trust staff for this award, recognising and celebrating excellent care through the patient’s experience.
If you would like to find out more, submit a nomination for either of these awards or watch videos of our winners, please visit our quality awards page: www.nhft.nhs.uk/qualityawards.