From today (31 December 2021), we will be restricting visiting to many of our wards due to Covid-19.
Only one immediate family member or carer at a time will be permitted to visit our adult and older adult wards in the following circumstances:
- The patient is receiving end-of-life care and in the last few hours of life
- If the visitor is supporting a patient with a mental health issue such as dementia, a learning disability or autism, where not being present would cause the patient to be distressed
- Where a visit is deemed necessary to support a patients psychological or best interest need (this includes palliative care patients however is restricted to significant others).
No other visitors are permitted at this time, until further notice.
These restrictions apply to all our adult and older adult inpatient units, including:
- Cransley Hospice and Cynthia Spencer Hospice
- Brackley Community Hospital, Corby Community Hospital, Danetre Hospital and Isebrook Hospital community inpatient wards
- Berrywood Hospital and St Mary’s Hospital adult and older adult mental health wards.
- Crisis houses and 1 Willow Close
Managed visiting will still be permitted on our wards for children and young people. Further details on this will be communicated by the ward teams to families.
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, service users, patients and carers is the most important thing to us, thank you for your understanding.