Did you know there is a free app for dads-to-be and dads with new babies in Northamptonshire? Developed with the NHS and real-life dads, the DadPad gives new dads and dads-to-be the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be able to support themselves and their partner, and give their baby the best start in life.
The app covers topics such as:
- Feeding, holding, changing and cleaning your baby
- Surviving without sleep
- When the crying won’t stop
- Safe sleeting
- Getting to know your baby
- The Human Baby: What’s it all about?!
- Washing your baby
- Home safety and first aid
- Looking after yourself and supporting your partner
The DadPad app is available for free download. Simply enter the search term ‘DadPad’ into the app store or Google Play for your phone/tablet and download.
Once the app is installed, enter your postcode when prompted and select your local area or hospital.
For more information visit: www.thedadpad.co.uk