Integrated Care Northamptonshire has published the 2023/24 refresh of the county's Children and Young People’s Mental Health Local Transformation Plan.Read Updated Children and Young People's Mental Health Transformation Plan published…
If you are in Northamptonshire, you can contact our services via:
- Live chat - Talk to us on CAMHS live about your mental health 9am-7pm Monday - Friday
- Text a school nurse - for friendly, helpful advice. This service is designed for 11-19 year olds: 07507 329 600 Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm
- Phone - the consultation line for parents, carers, young people and professionals is available 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday on call 0800 170 7055.
If you are in a mental health crisis, at risk of self-harm or suicide – our crisis team is open 24/7 - call 0800 170 7055.
- Text Shout to 85258 at any time day or night. You can find out more by accessing the Give a Shout website here.
- If your life is at imminent risk, call 999 for emergency help.
Other useful contacts:
The Mix is a UK based charity that provides free, confidential support for young people under 25 via online, social and mobile
Blurt it out find information on how to cope in a crisis and complete a crisis plan
Sexual Health Service NHFT's sexual health team
Northamptonshire Rape Crisis for anyone affected by sexual violence or abuse