TypeOlder People’s Community Mental Health Team (CMHT OA)
We offer mental health services in the community of Northamptonshire for older people through the Older Adults Community Mental Health Team (OACMHT). This team can offer assessment and treatment to older people with mental health problems and dementia. Being community-based, members of this team (including mental health nurses, psychiatrists, occupational therapists, psychologists and support workers) are always out and about, providing services for people in their own homes and in the community.
Who for: People over the age of 65 years.
Access how: Referral is by the GP or healthcare professional.
Contact us and opening hours
Your local CMHT can be contacted using the details below:
Stuart Road Clinic, Corby
Telephone: 01536 444850
Rushden Rescource Centre
Telephone: 01933 416511
Danetre Hospital, Daventry
Telephone: 01327 707200
Watermill Centre, Northampton
Telephone: 01604 685596
Mon–Fri: 09.00 – 17.00
- Memory Monitoring Clinic leaflet is available by clicking here
- Memory Matters leaflet is available by clicking here
- Herbert Protocol easy read leaflet is available by clicking here
- Herbert Protocol Vulnerable Adult Missing Persons Profile form is available by clicking here
- Click here to view a list of Carers Groups
- If you would like to find out more about Carers Cafe's click here
- For more information on Dementia Care Advice Service click here