Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
How long to stay at home
- if you have symptoms, stay at home for 7 days
- if you live with other people, they should stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person got symptoms
If you live with someone who is 70 or over, has a long-term condition, is pregnant or has a weakened immune system, try to find somewhere else for them to stay for 14 days.
If you have to stay at home together, try to keep away from each other as much as possible.
For more information about when to call 111 and advice about staying at home click here
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
For local support and services give one of our friendly mental health navigators a call, anytime of the day or night:
0300 330 10 11 - Lines available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue and wash your hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
DO YOU NEED SUPPORT?
We provide talking therapies and interventions for people with low mood, mild to moderate depression and/or anxiety in Northamptonshire. You don't need a GP referral to access our support.
Text your school nurse
Did you know young people can text a school nurse for confidential, friendly advice? Try it today, text: 07507 329 600.
WE'RE RECRUITING NOW
Are you a mental health professional or an adult community nurse? Then we want to hear from you.
With a new mental health integrated hub just opened and our community nursing team looking to expand - why not apply for something new for you and join an outstanding team at NHFT.
Search the NHFT
Search our services
Latest NHFT Updates
Important update for patients, serivce users and their carers / families regarding service appointments. ...
Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (NHFT) are recruiting for mental health professionals and adult community nurses who are keen to join an OUTSTANDING Trust! ...
You can call 0300 330 10 11 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ...
We are holding an online recruitment day on Saturday 28 March 2020, between 10am and 11am on our Facebook page for our newly launched Integrated Response Hub, providing one number to receive and/or ac...
Are you keen to work for your local NHS and are looking for short term employment where you can work flexibly? Our Hospitality Assistant roles are perfect for just this! ...